Bevboard

Default 7-Up Lemon Squeeze has landed in Canada!

Found some today at Sobey's in a 12-pack with a $1 off coupon. It tastes a bit like Fresca/Wink/Squirt, more like 7-UP mixed with Sparkling Lemonade.

They also had Lipton Brisk Apple Green Tea and a new 12-pack of mixed bottles of Nestle Cool/Nestle Cool Mixed Berry/Minute Maid Lemonade/Minute Maid Orangeade.

Sounds interesting!

The Minute Maid/Nestea package.. plastic bottles?

I wonder why Coke doesn't do packages like that in the US. I see mixed snapple multipacks as well as vitaminwater mixed multipacks in the stores.. but nothing from Coke or Pepsi.

Yes, they were 500ml plastic bottles. Sobeys has a special this weekend, buy 3 Coke 12-packs and get the 12 pack free

mmm squirt you say... i wonder if 7 UP Lemon Squeeze & Sierra Mist Lemon Squeeze are gonna taste the same?

I found some today myself at Wal-Mart, tastes good, a bit too gaseous for my liking though, one sip and I'm belching up a storm.

I saw the Lipton Iced Brisk Green (Iced Green Tea /apple flavoured) myself but didn't pick any up.
    Last edited by Popboy; 04-27-2007 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy The Vault Drinker View Post
    mmm squirt you say... i wonder if 7 UP Lemon Squeeze & Sierra Mist Lemon Squeeze are gonna taste the same?
    I would'nt doubt if they have a similiar taste...

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Sounds interesting!

The Minute Maid/Nestea package.. plastic bottles?

I wonder why Coke doesn't do packages like that in the US. I see mixed snapple multipacks as well as vitaminwater mixed multipacks in the stores.. but nothing from Coke or Pepsi.
    This aggravates me sometimes too, I guess Coke & Pepsi do this so consumers are forced to buy more than one case of their favourite drinks...

I wonder if it tastes the limited edition we had here: 7up Bite, it was 7up with more lime taste...