Bevboard

Default Mexican Coca-Cola (cane sugar) at CostCo!

Check this puppy out!

Even Better Than The "Real Thing" | yumsugar - Food, Drink, & Entertaining.

Real cane sugar Coke available at this CostCo. Check the story for details. I, for one, have to go to CostCo!

Lemme know if you find it at Costco in MI, I will head over immediately

Costco has it here too!... LOL!

but not in glass bottles... only in 2 liter bottles, 600 ml bottles and 12 oz. cans...

Default Sounds like a form of transshipping to me....

If you let a major outlet like thisst art doing it, everyone will try it. Put a clamp down on it. You dont know how bad of a problem it can become to you deal with stores trying to do it on an every day occasion.

CCE imports some Mexican Coke into the US. My bet is that is where Costco got it.

Quote Originally Posted by BhamCokeman View Post
    If you let a major outlet like thisst art doing it, everyone will try it. Put a clamp down on it. You dont know how bad of a problem it can become to you deal with stores trying to do it on an every day occasion.
    I understand that there is a local market, and local sales rep trying to make a living.
    But, Why don't the big shots in Atlanta must understand that there is a market for this Cane sugar Coke. Why oh Why can't the light pop on that there is a market for glass bottle cane sugared Coke? Start producing it here, and give the sales reps a fair go at it, and there will be no need to import something that shouldn't even be imported.

If the big shots in Atlanta decided to market a real sugar product they would first be educating the general public to the fact that they are using HFCS and second that there is a difference between HFCS and sugar.

It would be a PR disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    CCE imports some Mexican Coke into the US. My bet is that is where Costco got it.
    And that Mexican Coke is bottled by Embotelladoras Arca, also I remember once I entered to a C-store near the Laredo border and in the fridge there was a sticker in spanish of Coca-Cola USA about the Mexico Soccer team and promoting the mexican 12 oz. glass bottles

Any news on finding this in Michigan?