Bevboard

Default What's the future of Black Cherry Vanilla Coke

With Vanilla Coke back, what's the future hold for BCV? The stores around here stil have plenty... is it being discontinued?

It's been gone from many markets for a while now.. we just cleared out the last of ours the other week.

It'll stick around for a while in areas that had excess stock or more concentrate to use up, but after that, I'd say all bets are off.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    It's been gone from many markets for a while now.. we just cleared out the last of ours the other week.

It'll stick around for a while in areas that had excess stock or more concentrate to use up, but after that, I'd say all bets are off.
    Thanks. Oh, and Coke BCV: Good riddance.

It's dead.....good riddance.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    Our workplace has two deli-style fridges - one for Coke products, one for Pepsi products. The Coke fridge had 2 can-widths worth of Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, a very small allocation. It was a direct replacement for the old Vanilla Coke product.

3 weeks ago a sticker appeared on the fridge door saying BCVC would be discontinued and promising a survey of what CCE drink we would like to replace it. Oddly enough, in the meantime the bottlers are restocking the BCVC facings with more cans as they get exhausted.

I am drinking more BCVC now than I ever would've drunk if it was a current product. As for the new product, didn't like Vanilla Coke, don't really love BCVC, so I hope we get Coke Zero.

We still have alittle here, people didn't buy it. Alot of the packages still say "NEW" in the uper left-hand corner and the packages expire in less than a month that means they've been sitting there for over 6 months. Sad day.

Iv been a huge fan of vanilla coke every since i first tried it. BUT BLACK CHERRY VANILLA BLOWS.
    GOOD RIDDANCE

here in upstate ny it is a memory.However I was in canada yesterday and it is a new product to them.
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.