Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anyone Seen or Tried Bawls Cherry?

I noticed the Bevnet review of Cherry Bawls today. I hadn't heard of it til now. Too bad it's only in 16oz cans and not in glass. Their review was pretty good, and as I like the normal Bawls, I'd love to try the Cherry, but somehow I doubt it'll be finding its way to the WY/CO area that I do my shopping. (at least I can get those 16oz cans of normal Bawls at Target now)
    -Andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

Smile

I'm here in the same area as you (Utah) and I checked out three different stores today just to find it (it sounds really good), but I have not had any luck. Keep me posted if you see it where you are. I sure hope we get some!
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."

It's being released in 10oz Red Glass bottles this summer.

I like the glass better than the cans aswell. But it is nice to pick up that 4 pack at Target every now and then. I havent seen the Cherry flavor yet, but will definatly be picking it up when its avalible.

Once your in glass its hard to get out.... even SumPoosie Cat Energy drink is going back into glass. We will continue the cans but offer glass too. People love drinking out of glass ... I don't think that will ever change.

Fun looking can I can see the ladies bouncing with it.

I believe it was a good move for them to go can. If your brand is just glass it limits were you can take it no swimming with glass, no lake, no beach, no AZ salt river. Not only that how about no glass on buses, no glass in venues, glass is of the past...
    CJ <br />Business relations

Andriod,
    New Age Beverage in Denver distributes Bawls products. They have several sub-distributors that may be in your area. You can contact them at 303-289-8655. I tried the cherry flavor earlier this week and really liked it. I was also told that the glass bottle would be out soon.

Boodoo - thanks for the info, maybe I'll try them and see.

In other new, I was just at Target last night, and they were out of Bawls! Everything else on that aisle was stocked except the Bawls 4-packs. I was bummed out, that was the main reason I went in there.

thinkgeek.com now has bawls cherry, but you have to buy a whole case, which is 39.99, and the slowest shipping to my house was 16 dollars, making it 56 dollars just for a case of bawls. I think i will pass for now, until it shows up around here...

Yeah, I looked up Bawls for sale on there too. 2.33/can isn't too bad but it isn't too good either. The only place you find Jolt around here sells them for 2.25 for a battery-bottle can. The Bawls for 6.99/4 at Target is a lot better.