Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for a tasty but healthy Energy Drink

I'm looking for a energy drink that has good taste but doesn't use crappy ingreidents like HFCS or artifical sweenters. Just some thing thats healthy but doesn't have a horrible taste.

Buzz Energy makes amazing Energy Drinks made with Cane Sugar... Saskatoon Berry, Citrus, Big Buzz (Monster Type Flavour), Green Tea and Big Buzz Green Machine (Apple/Saskatoon Berry).

Also, both Hype and Hype MFP are amazing.

Are you looking for natural caffeine or synthetic caffeine?

Quote Originally Posted by illusionh20 View Post
    Are you looking for natural caffeine or synthetic caffeine?
    Because the difference is..........
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Smile

I'm not sure about all the ingredients, but I enjoy the Sobe Essential Energy Drinks. They come in Pomegranate and Orange flavor (I prefer the Pomegranate). I think they're supposed to be healthier for you. Although...if you want a really healthy energy drink, try H20 - I hear it's quite good and has zero calories!
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."

Default Inko Energy?

Natural tea caffeine
    Lemon/Ginger taste
    Non Carb
    30% less calories than the leading ED's.

email me for a sample.

Woof.
    Ubiquity: Thy name is Inko.

SoBe still uses crystalline fructose, which I think is similar to (if not the same as) HFCS. I think VitaminEnergy uses this as well.

Most independent energy drink companies use sucrose and/or glucose (Monster, Red Bull, and Rockstar to name 3). Monster makes a good lo-carb version as well, though this has Sucralose (Splenda) and Ace-K artificial sweeteners. I haven't tried the other lo-carb offerings, however.

Going purely on taste, I'd say my favorites are Rockstar Juiced Guava, Monster Khaos, and Bawls.

I'm looking for a natural caffiene energy drink.
    BTW-is the buzz energy drink available in the U.S. or just canada?

Thumbs up have you tried xs

by far, the healthiest one out there is xs energy. It has no sugar, and very low, like 8g carbs. It is the only one that uses adaptogenic herbs (arguably the most important herbal supplements in the world), and 4900% of vitamin B12. It tastes great, and comes in 8 flavors, with another new flavor to be out next month. It gives you all the energy, with no sugar crash.

Quote Originally Posted by foxsy View Post
    by far, the healthiest one out there is xs energy. It has no sugar, and very low, like 8g carbs. It is the only one that uses adaptogenic herbs (arguably the most important herbal supplements in the world), and 4900% of vitamin B12. It tastes great, and comes in 8 flavors, with another new flavor to be out next month. It gives you all the energy, with no sugar crash.
    Oh yeah that sounds tempting, yeah right. Doesn't you know that anything that advertises no sugar or low carbs contains artifical sweenters which are much worse for you than sugar. Besides that you if want to be healthy look for products that use cane sugar instead HFCS or artfical sweenters.