Bevboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

grandpa81799, I live in jacksonville, fl. and would be more then happy to pay all shipping and all expenses foir your trouble if I could get you to send me several bnottles of ALMOND SMASH & GOLDEN GINGER ALE, by suburban club. My E mail is jhmaintenanceman@gmail.com. I am a transplant from Baltimore and heard Suburban club went out of business. Almond smash & Golden Ginger Ale were our favorite drinks. thanki you

Does anyone know if Mars Supermarket still carries Almond Smash? Does anyone from Baltimore remember Popular Club Strawberry Cream soda?

Pepsi shut their Baltimore bottling plant down a few years ago. Though it is possible that it is being produced by one of their other plants in the area. I haven't been in Baltimore in a while so I can't say either way if they still make it or not. Pepsi has been introducing a lot of new products over the past few years, so it is possible that the Suburban brand was dropped along the way. There are minimum production runs, and when you start closing bottling plants and shuffling the work to bigger and bigger plants, the minimums go up. I doubt Suburban sells enough to justify a large production run, especially on short life products like 2 liters and 24 ounce bottles.