Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Can't find VANILLA COKE!! :(

I live in tuscumbia alabama. Normally here in the south, we get the new coke products first. But I can't find vanilla coke anywhere local. I asked the coke vendor guy at walmart and he said "iv not heard anything about a vanilla coke relaunch." Where the hell is it? "

Where is it?

SCROLL
    DOWN
    FOR
    ANSWER

KEEP GOING

AT MY WAL MART

Do we really need so many Vanilla Coke threads?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Tannerman View Post
    Do we really need so many Vanilla Coke threads?
    well you just bumped it back to the top of the list...

You're in Coke Weaver territory - they're a fairly small indie that may not be getting Vanilla Coke again.

You could try contacting them at

Corinth Coca-Cola

Or you could travel south into Coke United territory. Their office is in Carbon Hill, but I am almost 100% sure I saw their stuff in Hamilton.
    Last edited by fusion; 05-25-2007 at 08:12 PM.

Default We will launch it on June 4th....

We are the first to get everything else so I dont know what the deal is. Carbon Hill is a branch out of Birmingham and our territory goes all the way to Russelville and a little bit further. I am pretty sure that Tuscumbia is out of Florence which is Consolidated. I am not 100 percent positive though because territorial rights are screwed started around here. 5 different Coke and Pepsi Bottlers serve the area, with your Coke and Pepsi reps, and 2 Coke and 1 Pepsi companies driving from all over to handle Dr Pepper in the certain parts they have the right to it. Sorry for the lond answer but hope it helps.

I stand corrected.

I just looked at the Coke Consolidated territory map.. I didn't realize they had territory in northwestern AL. But it looks like they go down as far as the Colbert/Franklin county line (bottling franchises are mostly based on counties). I'm assuming most of the stuff in your area is out of Nashville (code NS).. or maybe even Mobile (code MB).

As posted on another thread, Consolidated is due to get it again on June 4th.

And not everyone is always in the loop about new items. Sometimes I'll even talk to the Pepsi guys I know about stuff I've read online, and they have no idea what I'm talking about.

And, for the record.. we only have 20oz in Maryland, currently. We won't get 2L and 12 packs until June 4th. Some areas (Atlanta has been mentioned, along with Texas) launched all packages at once.. even 12oz loose bottles in some markets (we haven't done those since the Sprite relaunch).

thanks for the information guide.
    According to what I heard, the local bottlers plant is in Florence. I looked at the Coke Consilidation map, and my county is covered in it. Vanilla coke was listed as available product, but its not available. Another product on the list was mr.pibb, which is not sold anywhere in lauderdale or colbert counties (that i have been able to find).

I'm hoping that walmart may be getting it soon. I work at walmart so I check often. They did have a small area where the coke guy stacked 12pack boxes of "black cherry vanilla". That has been out for two days now and an empty space remains.

Sadly, many bottlers never update their websites.