Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Coca-Cola Vanilla Zero in Canada?

Has anyone in Canada come across it yet? I loved Diet Vanilla Coke and I hope they bring this to Canada or I am gonna be pissed!~!!

As per my local coke rep, it should be coming this summer along with Cherry Coke Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Popboy View Post
    As per my local coke rep, it should be coming this summer along with Cherry Coke Zero.
    You are a god to me...lol...Thanks for the info..it's much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    You are a god to me...lol...Thanks for the info..it's much appreciated!
    Me nah... I'm just a consumer that loves to harass Coke and Pepsi reps about new beverages coming out . Scottylibido (sp?) should have day and date release info about this stuff, as he works for a supermarket chain, but I was only told Cherry Coke Zero will hit stores late summer first, followed by Vanilla.

Yep, I even went and bought my rep three 12-packs in Detroit...Cherry Zero, Vanilla Zero and Diet Plus.

Default Coke Variations in Canada?

Has anyone seen Vanilla Coke, Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke Zero, Cherry Coke Zero, or Diet Coke Plus in Canada?

Well quite frankly, at leastin my parts, while one grocery chain carried vanila zero for about two weeks, it has not become almost impossible to find...two years ago our local bottler was among the first to deep six diet coke vanilla and of course if they don't distribute it, sales will go down and the company will have an excuse to kill the product. I get the feeling coca cola was just temporarily following through on a promise to revive vanilla flavored sodas but their heart was never in it and they're doing everything possible to make people think nobody wants it....but I will say this whenever I have seen the product, it has sold out very quickly. But I haven't seen the product in over 2 months.

Cool

they have about four 12 packs up by me, Matha (the c-town on e. 89th and 1st ave). i see it there rather regularly (once or twice a month).

i only bought it once though--i don't like it. i stock up on cherry zero at gristedes though. unfortunately, it's usually $7 per 12 pack!!!

I'm only really interested in buying the product in 2 liter bottles or when there is a sale on 12 packs....say $3 for a 12 pack (to which one must add sales tax of 8.5 % and 60 for the bottle deposits (so some piece of slime can fish it out of my recycling bag on recycling day...)...bringing them back for the deposit means waiting for an hour behind the bums who pick up the recylcables on recycling day (there ought to be a law).....oh well.

i didn't even know they sold it in 2-liter bottles (though i buy cherry zero in 2-liter bottles).

good luck finding it.