Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xyience-Xenergy

Default Xyience-Xenergy

Anyone seen the new Xenergy can designs? Looks a bit "light in the shorts". This one confuses me. They market with rough and tough UFC fighters and then they go and make a feminine style can. Go figure.

A little bird tells me that they just turned over their senior staff again. First Russ Pike was out, then Ted Joiner is gone, now Pike (convicted felon-money laundering) is back, then TaTa Group was to invest, now TaTa is gone. Appears they don't know what they want to be when they grow up.

Default The True Story Of Xyience

XYIENCE SERIES

This is the true Xyience story for all who want to know how the company has been operated and why it's having trouble now.

Quote Originally Posted by boodoo View Post
    Anyone seen the new Xenergy can designs? Looks a bit "light in the shorts". This one confuses me. They market with rough and tough UFC fighters and then they go and make a feminine style can. Go figure.

A little bird tells me that they just turned over their senior staff again. First Russ Pike was out, then Ted Joiner is gone, now Pike (convicted felon-money laundering) is back, then TaTa Group was to invest, now TaTa is gone. Appears they don't know what they want to be when they grow up.
    Haven't seen it in stores. Doesn't it cost about $3 or more?

Your best bet on finding Xenergy is to go to GNC. It retails for $2.79 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy20 View Post
    Haven't seen it in stores. Doesn't it cost about $3 or more?
    It's all over the Midwest $2.79 a can

Getting samples of the 3 new flavours shortly, eager to see if they're at all any good.

Got the 3 new flavour samples, I ****ing love them!

My question is where did they get all the money to promote such an average product ???

Quote Originally Posted by SumPoosieCat View Post
    My question is where did they get all the money to promote such an average product ???
    Read Boxer's post above and look at the balance sheet for last year

-$52M

Quote Originally Posted by SumPoosieCat View Post
    Hold on there SPC. I beg to differ. Average? No, no, no. Something like Dark Dog or Red Rain... THAT'S average.

Xenergy has unique and interesting flavours that are not only delicious but 0 Calorie as well. All of their flavours taste really full and fruity and the proprietary blend of energy giving substances in them is really balanced.

In my opinion they're a pretty unique line of drinks and I really admire them for being a little different.

You may not like them, but that certainly doesn't make them or their products average.