Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Monster Java-anyone seen it?

Recently in Hungtington Beach, CA, i came across Monster Java, and it came in three flavors, i think one was dark, one vanilla, and the other was Loca Moca a mocha flavored one. Has anyone tried this stuff and does it taste like Doubleshot or like a traditional energy drink?

I have had the Mean Bean and I have to say that it's pretty good.

Great product. All three flavors taste the same to me. They are selling very good.

Picture post. We are selling for $1.99 in Alabama, $2.49 in Georgia. Check the pictures.

Are these creamy drinks ala Starbucks Doubleshot? Or are they carbonated like Coke Blak? Or maybe just black flavored coffee?

I'm trying to obtain samples for review, but it's tough to get samples from a big company like Monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laugher View Post
    I'm trying to obtain samples for review, but it's tough to get samples from a big company like Monster.
    It shouldn't be too hard. I recently contacted Hansens (the parent company) about their Rumba product, they sent me 3 free coupons, and a sticker in the mail with no questions asked.

Thumbs up monster coffee

In Portland Oregon it came out @ the end of May.

I tried 2 of the 3 flavors.

I Loved both of them and will try the 3rd soon.

The Mocha tasted similar to Starbucks Mocha Frap.

The bean flavor was like Starbucks Vanilla Frap.

There is no carbonation @ all.

There is no unusual taste, sometimes I drink Triple shot Coffee drinks despite the bitterness.

I will buy these as long as they are available, it is a tremendous value compared to Starbucks.

I wish they would put a little better description of the flavors on the can's.
    All of the cans had the same description talking about what the product was in general, BUT not the nuances of the flavors.
    For example I tried the Mocha first because I knew it would have Chocolate flavor.
    I guessed the Bean one was Vanilla, BUT it could have been some kind of Energy Kava bean.
    I have not tried the third flavor yet because I did not know if it would be more along the lines of a Dark Italian Coffee a-la Starbucks Italian Coffee.

I would prefer the Monster Coffee drink in Glass, BUT the value can not be beaten, and the flavoring is incredible.

I've reached the regional director of monster for my area finally. Hopefully I can obtain some samples soon!

Default monster energy coffee

I tried the "big black" Sunday, it was good, BUT my least favorite of the three.

I believe, but I am not sure that this is supposed to be their straight coffee drink.

I like sweet, BUT this was the sweetest of the three, and it had an almost maple flavor that I could not get out of my head.

My favorite overall is "Mean Bean"