Bevboard

Default Mini Keg of Premium Soda Pop?

Is it possible for a soda pop mini keg (premium soda) might
    be produced? Here's the Heineken Mini Keg.
    Heineken Mini Keg
    Last edited by Mr Zabe; 06-09-2007 at 03:23 PM.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Where I work, those kegs where a lot cheaper when he had them in stock. I don't think we do anymore, but when we did, they only sold for $19 when you factor tax it.

Now I'm not 21, so I cant really comment on it much.

Virgil's sells mini-kegs.

Virgil's Cream Soda Keg Order
    Last edited by fusion; 06-10-2007 at 01:28 AM.

I was looking into private labeling root beer in the mini self tapping kegs. There's only one place in the US to get the kegs and they run $6.50 each or so plus you have to purchase the bungs and valves.

The kegs themselves come from Germany and are alot cheaper there. However, getting them here is a container of many thousand of which i can't afford.

After calculating the $6-7 for the keg, plus the cost of the soda itself, and not having any graphics on the keg, in the end the total comes out being about $12-14+ each, trying to resell that at $20+ would be hard to pull off when you can get a mini keg of Virgils root beer or cream soda from World Market for $14.99 plus tax.....then again, looks like Costco has the root beer now for $9.99.

Reed's must be having their's labeled in germany and shipped over, cause there's no way to compete with that.