Bevboard


Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: It's about TIME

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    215

    Default It's about TIME


    Vault finally arrives at my local WENDY'S

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Hmmm.. I haven't seen any of our Wendy's with VAULT. I'll have to see tomorrow.

    Oh btw, this means that you can try the great (so-i've-heard) VAULT Frostie Float. Let me know what you think!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Rochester, New York, United States
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amyers View Post
    Hmmm.. I haven't seen any of our Wendy's with VAULT. I'll have to see tomorrow.

    Oh btw, this means that you can try the great (so-i've-heard) VAULT Frostie Float. Let me know what you think!
    I made that on the Wendy's Frost Float site. It made me wanna cry that I can't go make it myself :-(

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    419

    Default

    My Wendys have Pepsi... which is a good thing for me, since I prefer MD.

    I haven't seen any Vault fountains in my area - I haven't checked around to be honest and I don't care anymore.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David J. View Post
    My Wendys have Pepsi... which is a good thing for me, since I prefer MD.

    I haven't seen any Vault fountains in my area - I haven't checked around to be honest and I don't care anymore.
    Where do live? It's very weird that you have Pepsi at your Wendy's as Coca-Cola is their offical beverage provider.

    EDIT: Say no more, you live in NY, the Pepsi capitol of the world. End of conversation.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Thomasville, NC
    Posts
    444

    Default

    They have fountain Vault in the Chic-fil-A in Greensboro, NC. They also have Diet Dr. Pepper and Barq's Root Beer.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    250

    Default

    The Wawa near me has Vault in the fountain.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Rochester, New York, United States
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amyers View Post
    Where do live? It's very weird that you have Pepsi at your Wendy's as Coca-Cola is their offical beverage provider.

    EDIT: Say no more, you live in NY, the Pepsi capitol of the world. End of conversation.
    I'm in Rochester, NY and we've got Coke fountains. I'll be on the lookout for Pepsi ones though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •