Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Jones Soda Huge Deal with Sea Hawks

I heard this rumor yesterday, and then saw it online today durring a google search. It says Jones Soda signed a contract with Quest Field and the Sea Hawks to be the ONLY soda vendor for all events at QUEST field. That is huge. I wonder though it they are going to keep their 12oz glass, or sell their 20 oz plastic?

WOW.....that's one huge "matzah ball".
    Jones must be ecstatic over this prime opportunity.
    I wonder if Jones will sell a few more main steam
    flavors as well with their regular line up? I mean
    like a cola, diet cola and lemon lime that are more
    in line with the Big Three flavors.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Plastic bottles and fountain sodas throughout the park, canned sodas in the suites.

Jones Soda lands soft drink rights at Qwest Field

Thats cool...I know they are not main stream enough, but I bet they could push a couple Fountain flavors out into 7-11's nation wide or some major chain. Something like their Green Apple, or non-competative brand so Coke and Pepsi can't bitch...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swedelson View Post
    Thats cool...I know they are not main stream enough, but I bet they could push a couple Fountain flavors out into 7-11's nation wide or some major chain. Something like their Green Apple, or non-competative brand so Coke and Pepsi can't bitch...
    Jones Soda Green Apple was in Target last year for a few months.

Starbucks announced today they are going to stop carrying Jones in all their stores.

Traders Lack Thirst For Jones Soda - Forbes.com

Cool

Pure cane cola will be at qwest along with 5 other flavors. Seahawk labels will be on plastic bottles. Different players will be shown. Will be taking the seahawks in the retail stores as well. Also will be selling the bottled water as well.
    Top seahawk official has said many other teams are interested in what the hawks are doing. If jsda does a great job for the hawks,look for other teams wanting to promote their players on labels and also to have pure cane cola.
    The labels are cool,Seattle papers on tuesday had photos on them.You can go to the seahawks web page and check it out as well. Collectors labels,hall of fame players,fans,etc . Sky is the limit. Jones will have photographers on the sidelines during games taking photos and photos of fans. People can then go to seahawks webpage and check out photos then go to myjones.com and get a case of soda with the photo they select. Pretty cool stuff.

Default Slightly Off Topic

I was wondering. I do not think the Chicago sports
    venues sell soda pop or beer in plastic bottles. Silly question,
    how do the venues manage to keep all those cases of product
    ice cold? Do they have large refrigerators or do they have cooled
    semi's stocked for what ever is needed?
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

"sea hawk" lmao...

I know at the Oracle Areana (were the Warriors play in Oakland), there are a number of counter top coolers at all concession stands. And I believe they dont even sell anything from the fountain. If you are there early, you get a cold drink, if you get the refills, not so much. Hopefuly Seahawks have something better in place. Either way, thats a pretty big hit for Jones.