Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Creative soda displays?

Just wondering if anyone has pictures of creative soda displays they have built over the years... or any pictures from your stores that vendors did a good job on?

Every year I do the 2liter christmas tree's... occasionally I get lucky and put up an RC flag display... just wondering what everyone else has done I'll try to dig up some pictures.

Valentine's hearts
    Halloween pumpkins
    Baltimore Ravens logos
    18 wheeler trucks
    Santa chairs with fireplaces

The most common seem to be football stadiums and basketball courts, though.

I have built numerous creative displays in my many years. I have built root beer mugs, castles, vehicles (cars, trucks, boats), Christmas trees, footballs & basketballs (both the actual balls and the field/ courts), bridges extending over hot tubs, an x wing fighter and a land cruiser, among many others.

Anymore though as I get on in my years, creative displays are too much trouble qand too time consuming for no more than what can be purchased from them. Now-a-days if it isn't pallet drops or straight endcaps I pretty much do not mess with even putting them up.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

I have copies of Dr Pepper's Clockdial that has photos of displays and the instructions on how to build them. Too bad I can't post photos.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

What types of displays are mentioned, drpep?

Ohh you had to ask. The mags are buried in my spare room. I do remember a football stadium display and built in the shape of an automobile. I'll dig them out.
    I getting to the point where I going to have someone show me how to put photos on the internet. I have none of the equipment needed to do it so I hope the library is set up.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

i made a sweet castle-like thing out of miller lite and genuine draft fridgepacks. you can play jenga with fridgepacks and make even 20 cases look like thirty. makes for impactful/creative c-store displays.

hi everyone.
    woot woot

Yesterday i went into woodmans, and they had a display of diet pepsi max, with 2 liters, 12 packs, and the 12 oz bottles aranged neatly, with the back wall covered with 12 packs, and the word 'max' spelt out with diet CF pepsi 12's. I will try to grab a picture sometime

WOW....that's sounds like a real spectacular display.
    I have not seen a real good display in a long time.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Saw the American Flag the other day, it was pretty neat. I'll try to get a picture from the Publix in LaGrange, GA next time im up there.