Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Coca-Cola Conept and Design

Hi All,

Does anybody know who Coca Cola uses or (if they do it in house) where they do the concept, art work or redesign for soda cans. I tried checking their website but they don't give a clear indication.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rateww View Post
    Hi All,

Does anybody know who Coca Cola uses or (if they do it in house) where they do the concept, art work or redesign for soda cans. I tried checking their website but they don't give a clear indication.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    The only thing I know is that the advertising agency Wieden+Kennedy created the worldwide "Coke side of life" campaign... but I don't know if they're also involved in the new design of Coca-Cola...

I guess the proper term would be their industrial design department

I think you will find that they use companies outside of the Coca-Cola Company and Coca-Cola Enterprises.

I remember reading a story a couple of years back about the current Diet Coke logo which is used in the U.S. It said that a design consultancy company here in England won the contract to have their design used.

The U.S. logo differs from the rest of the World. I don't know why. For some reason the loop has been removed from the word Diet. Here in England the font used is the same as the font released back in the mid 90's when they had the logo with the glass next to it.

As far as cans with competitions and money off tickets go, I think they would be designed by the local bottler and then approved by the Coca-Cola Company.

Cans released for events like Christmas, would probably be designed in house in Atlanta as more often then not the same design appears around the world simultaniously.

Coca cola brands coming out with new easy open, easy hold grip bottles....just FYI....will be launched in September

Quote Originally Posted by NweProductWriter View Post
    Coca cola brands coming out with new easy open, easy hold grip bottles....just FYI....will be launched in September
    They're changing the contour bottle?

With the success of the 20oz and 32oz Powerade grip bottles, I can see that idea being used with other packaging.

Default coke side of life! Boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram0n C0keah0lic View Post
    The only thing I know is that the advertising agency Wieden+Kennedy created the worldwide "Coke side of life" campaign... but I don't know if they're also involved in the new design of Coca-Cola...
    Coke Zombies get the zinggggggggggggg.......coke side of life! Boring.

Wieden+Kennedy

where do you click.

Quote Originally Posted by NweProductWriter View Post
    Like this one?