Bevboard

Thread: Monster M-80

Default Monster M-80

No one seems to talk about it
    It is a new version of khaos more tropical

Quote Originally Posted by iPwnd View Post
    No one seems to talk about it
    It is a new version of khaos more tropical
    I wouldn't consider it a new version of Khaos. It's more like just another Monster flavor with juice, But that is just me getting technical with classifying it. And I would assume no one talks about becuase there really isn't anything special about it.

well that would be your comment since your a NoS Drinker...but i think M-80 is actually really good. its getting though out there with all of this line extentions now coke is adding more to the FullThrottle line, But let me Ask what are everyones expections for Nos once coke eventually starts to distribute the brand?? dont get me wrong Nos is a great product and the packeging is also great but will coke focus more on Fullthrottle than Nos which in some areas sells alot better than Fullthrottle.

Quote Originally Posted by zne0 View Post
    well that would be your comment since your a NoS Drinker...but i think M-80 is actually really good. its getting though out there with all of this line extentions now coke is adding more to the FullThrottle line, But let me Ask what are everyones expections for Nos once coke eventually starts to distribute the brand?? dont get me wrong Nos is a great product and the packeging is also great but will coke focus more on Fullthrottle than Nos which in some areas sells alot better than Fullthrottle.
    Well, I am a nos drinker, But I love M-80. And also, Coke has been distributing NOS for a good while now. There Other day I saw an energy drink vending machine with the two in it also.

I'd post about it if I could ever find any. Same goes for the java monster stuff too.

I found M-80 today, distributed by Canada Dry Honickman.. so you should be seeing it in your area as well, Bri.

It was like a less bitter Rockstar Juiced to me. I liked it.

quite fantastic.