Bevboard

Default Vitamin Water....

Got home from work a little while ago and something interesting was all over the plant... Vitamin Water. I dont know whats going on, but guys had samples, and it was all around. They had stand ups all over the place as well.

What state are you in??

Well if this stuff is as good as the commercials are entertaining, then imo it will be a success. Their commercials are funny! I've never actually seen the stuff though.

i've seen vitamin water in NYC for about six years now (maybe longer). it's pretty popular here.

Is Vitamin Water not completely mainstream by now? You can find every single flavor here in DC, and at most kinds of stores at that...

My favorite is the new "B Relaxed", a jackfruit guava mix.

I wish the commercials would stop yelling at me.

The point he is trying to get across is that he's seeing it at his COCA-COLA plant, meaning that they are starting to take over.

Default Thank you for getting it...

that was the point I am trying to make. Its never been around, now it was all over.

I finally saw this stuff at Kroger last week...it's the first time I have ever seen it. I still haven't tried it yet, I don't know if I really want to. It looks like another gatorade, powerade type drink.

its funny how most people believe it is some sort of diet drink, when in fact it the bottle has about the same amount of calories and sugar as a can of coke