Bevboard

Default Cherry coke Diet & cherry coke zero?!?

Today in Walmart I saw both products side by side are they different? any help here on this is good help.
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

Yes, apples and oranges. LOL

I'll let one our resident Coca Cola freaks (LOL)
    explain the difference.
    Last edited by Mr Zabe; 07-01-2007 at 09:07 PM.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Diet Cherry Coke is made from the Diet Coke formula, Cherry Coke Zero is made from the Coke/Coke Zero formula.

We got rid of Diet Cherry Coke about a month ago - Cherry Coke Zero was far outselling it.

i see A LOT more cherry coke zero in the stores, but i do see diet cherry coke from time to time. i kind of get the feeling they're just trying to get rid of it.

They have it with the new label
    Diet Coke
    Click products, its odd to me, Cherry Coke Zero is better.
    Speaking of Diet Coke, at where I work (AMC Theatres) we have medium popcorn bags that have 25th anniversary of diet coke on them.

Here the middle of Wyoming, they are not selling Cherry Zero yet, but when I'm down in Colorado I usually pick up a 12pack of it. But when I shop up here I get DC Cherry, so I've been alternating between the two. And I don't notice a whole lot of difference between the two. I'd give the edge to Zero but both are OK.
    -Andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

Well in London (just left there) it's still diet coke with cherry and the cherry flavoring is overwhelming (more like a cherry soda hardly any taste of coke, as soon as you open a bottle, the cherry flavor overwhelms you). No sign of cherry coke zero yet (the Brits usually get all the US flavors about 9 months late!)