Bevboard

Default Are ther any E. drinks out there that use alt. energy source than caffiene?

I'm looking for an energy drink that doesn't use caffiene but instead gives you an energy boost from something healthier like a herbal extract or something.

Default Sure but don't know if they work

Try these

HOOAH! Soldier Fuel Energy Drink

N Motion Caffeine Free energy drink

Xs here on bevnet http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/xsenergy/

Awake� Caffeine Free Energy

I have tried none of these though. Some drinks don't have Caffeine on the ingredients but they have guarana which has caffeine in a natural form.

try yerba mate hard to find but really crazy. for something that will make you vibrate get an endo rush at the GNC. you have to drink it over 24 hours not at once or you can have major problems.

Quote Originally Posted by garr View Post
    try yerba mate hard to find but really crazy. for something that will make you vibrate get an endo rush at the GNC. you have to drink it over 24 hours not at once or you can have major problems.
    EndoRush has caffeine.
    Sparta claims it is caffeine free.

I can vouch that HOOAH is a pretty solid drink.

You might be intrested in Spike Shooter... It has alot of caffine but it's main boost from from the incredible amount of vitamin B12, Around 8000% if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by Drognarmk View Post
    I'm looking for an energy drink that doesn't use caffiene but instead gives you an energy boost from something healthier like a herbal extract or something.
    Yes....I know of a energy drink that doesn't contain all of the caffeine and sugar and is much healthier to drink. I drink at least one a day and it really helps me. For information go to Healthier Energy Is Now Available!