Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Diet Tropicana Twister

Haven't seen Diet Tropicana Twister orange in Southern California lately. Does anyone have any idea of how to get this soda back on the market in california. This is one of the best tasting diet orange sodas and would be great if it would be available.

pepsi is soon going to discontinue the tropicana twister soda line and once again try there hand with slice. i work for pepsi in nj.

Quote Originally Posted by jerr2429 View Post
    pepsi is soon going to discontinue the tropicana twister soda line and once again try there hand with slice. i work for pepsi in nj.
    are you serious???? I would have thought Tropicana Twister would have been a more recognizable name, rumor was that it was the same formula anyways.

Hopefully they will do a better job with slice because it was kind of forgotten about the last 5 years or so that it was sold.

Slice is not coming back. Tropicana Twister however will be "changing".

how will it change? will it be available again in Los Angeles, I haven't seen it here since the end of last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by mofizz View Post
    Slice is not coming back. Tropicana Twister however will be "changing".
    changing as in - putting slice in a twister can
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

When will it be available in Los Angeles? Is Diet Tropicana Twister available anywhere currently?

Call your local bottler.

Buena Park 714-523-0220
    Baldwin Park 626-338-5531

We just discontinued the remaining 4 SKUs of Tropicana we had. Lemonade, Sugar Free Lemonade, Orangeade, and Fruit Punch. Once we run out at the warehouse were done...

We haven't gotten OFFICIAL word that trop is gone BUT all of the new contract planograms do not have any trop in them. Currently we carry strawberry melon, lemonades (pink, yellow and SF) orangeade, peach papaya, and just regular orange twister. I think that they all stink as far as sales go, the only one around here that does ok is the strawberry melon and it isn't even that good of a seller.

I do wish that there would be more SKUs dumped but I do not feel that the ones I have in mind to drop would even be considered higher up the ladder.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.