Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The best apple soda

It's Mundet Manzana Verde (Green Apple). It seem better than Welch's apple, or the long gone Slice apple. And they use real sugar. The other Mundet apple tastes more like raisin.
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

I recommend Manzana Lift

Quote Originally Posted by Ram0n C0keah0lic View Post
    I recommend Manzana Lift
    Ramon you are absolutely correct. I tried Manzana Lift when I was in Mexico over Thanksgiving break and it was so good I had to get two more before I left. Too bad they don't sell it here where I live. Fanta Apple is terrible, I could hardly drink that stuff.

If you look, you can find Manzana Lift at Hispanic grocery stores in the US, along with Manzanita Sol (from Pepsi).

It's not really an apple soda but I pick up Martinelli's sparkling cider every once in awhile. Comes in a champagne looking bottle... yum!Martinelli's - S. Martinelli & Company - Watsonville, California

Is Apple Beer still available? I used to love it when I was a kid.

yeah that stuff is great. Also,another great apple soda brand called POSTOBON is amazing. Highly recommened.

Apple Beer is by far the best Apple Soda I have ever had...I have only tried 3 apple sodas, but I love that brand. If anyone knows if it is still out there, I would love to find some. I wonder if Soda Sommolier sells them in the Bev Mo stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swedelson View Post
    Apple Beer is by far the best Apple Soda I have ever had...I have only tried 3 apple sodas, but I love that brand. If anyone knows if it is still out there, I would love to find some. I wonder if Soda Sommolier sells them in the Bev Mo stores.
    Try here....
    eBay: Apple Beer, 12 oz. Glass Bottles, Non Alcoholic (item 170104966690 end time Jul-22-07 10:01:35 PDT)

Thank you, I will give it a try.
    Hey, were in Minn. are you? I will be going out there this winter (I know, its a stupid time to go), but my wife wants to see her family out there. I think they are around White Bear and down by the Mall of America.