Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Diet Orange Crush

Hello i live in Cookeville, TN and you can buy Orange Crush here in glass bottles. I'm diabetic and would like to buy the diet version. I know you can buy it in some parts of West KY around Paducah because we stopped there recently coming back from Chicago were there was tons of it. But i was hoping i could find it within a couple hours drive in any direction from here. Paducah is about 3 hours and thats too far to drive.

The Kroger in Newnan, GA carries it, so I'm sure they'll have it in most of the Atlanta area Krogers, all 100 of them. :P

Doesn't Wal-Mart carry Orange Crush light? In addition to the regular orange, grape and strawberry.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

All i remember seeing locally at Walmart is the regular Orange Crush in the glass bottles. However i'll double check and make sure. But do they sell it in the Clarksville, TN area or possibly near Albany, Ky or Middlesboro, Ky?

Yes, our Walmart stocks some Crush flavors in glass as well.

Crush light disappeared well over a year ago.

The glass bottled version of Crush is distributed through Wallyworld's warehouses. 2 liter/16.9oz/20oz bottles + cans are distributed through local distributors.

This is what I found in Athens AL:

Columbus has all of that minus Diet Crush and we have Tahanti (sp?) Treat, and a few others.

Crush is becoming harder to find these days, because Cadbury's distribution network mostly focuses on Sunkist. You usually have to go to an area where there is an independent distributor to really find Crush.

A quick search finds that Cadbury's warehouse in Chattanooga carries Crush. That might be the first place to try.

1903 Watauga St
    Chattanooga, TN 37209
    (423) 629-2627

I called that distributer in Chattanooga and they said they didn't carry Crush products. Is the diet version available any where in TN or southern KY? Or northern Georgia above Dalton Area?

The best chance of finding it will be areas where Pepsi distributes Sunkist and the DPSU distributor falls back on Crush. In NE TN Pepsi has Sunkist and Orange Crush is with DPSU, but I don't recall exactly if diet Crush is available. I will look next time.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007