Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need help finding MD Livewire

wondering if anyone knew if there are any mountain dew livewire cans being sold in NC, E Tenn, upstate SC, or southern VA?? there's none in winston-salem/charlotte region (that i'm aware of). any help would be appreciated!
    Bring'em Back!

Tropical Sprite Remix, Pepsi Vanilla, Sierra Mist Orange (Undercover or not!)

I know you're looking for cans, but....Danville, VA sells Live Wire in 20 oz. bottles. I don't think they sell it in 12pk cans though. I MAY go early next week. If I go, I'll let you know.
    Keep me posted about any Sparkling MISTICs!!!

Not positive but I do not think it is made in cans except for one or two locations total. I believe that 20 oz is about all you will find,
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

thanks for the info guys. danville is not too far of a jog up 29 for me. i had a feeling cans were hard to come by, but bottles will work if no other choice!
    Bring'em Back!

Sorry Hombre,
    Danville only has Live Wire in 20 oz singles. I checked 5 grocery stores and Wal-Mart. Wish I could have given you better news.

Quote Originally Posted by MISTICman View Post
    Sorry Hombre,
    Danville only has Live Wire in 20 oz singles. I checked 5 grocery stores and Wal-Mart. Wish I could have given you better news.
    i really appreciate you taking a look for me, 20 oz.'s are better than what we have down here! =-P
    Bring'em Back!

Smile

I know this is of no help to you, but I guess we're lucky here. We always have not only 20 oz. bottles, but a healthy supply of 12 pack cans of Livewire as well at nearly every grocery store (I live in Utah). Good thing, though, cause it's one of my favorites!
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."

seems to be about par for the course. everybody seems to have something no one else can get. we have cheerwine out the yin yang here, and there are alot of people who want to get their hands on some. cruel cruel fate i guess. =-)
    Bring'em Back!

You're welcome Hombre...that was my LAST trip to Danville to look for beverages. I'll still go to visit a friend of mine, but as far as beverage shopping, I'm done. The only beverage I went up there for was Barq's, but now it's here. Also, from the way you talked about Danville just being up 29, you must not live that far from me. Takes me about 25 min to get from my house, onto 29, and across the state line. Wish I could say that about going to Tennessee so I can get some Big Red. LOL

Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?