Bevboard

Default Diet Coke 25th Anniversary Can 6-Packs

Just in case you've been looking for these, they are only available in the Atlanta area, as far down as La Grange and as far up as Gainsville (only CCE areas though)

They are packaged as 6-packs, from my contact at Gainsville Coca-Cola Enterprises Sales Office they only sell them as 6-packs and they only available at select Publix stores.

The can is the same size as a 12oz Red Bull, same tab and everything. It was canned very far away in Portales, New Mexico (Southwest Canners) and has a expire date of an early September 3rd, 2007.

Let me just say that the box is beautiful along with the can it's self. I love it. Also, for the record, I hate Diet Coke's taste but collecting limited edition stuff is a different story.

Picture is below:

Thumbs up

very sophisticated packaging. i think coke should put all of their products in those cans.

thanks for the pics.

Cool!... it looks similar to the Spacio Leve cans we have here...

Thanks for the pic!

Yesterday, my dad saw a Coke guy delivering to a Golden Pantry in Athens, Ga. and the guy said the 25th Anniversary cans won't be in Athens until sometime next week.

They are in Gainsville, GA which is pretty much the sister city of Athens in their Publix's, you might want to check there.

Thanks! I'll have my dad check it out.

ok, could some kind bevnet member pick up a 6pk of these for me and ship them? I'll cover all your costs.. shipping will sure be cheaper than a plane ticket to Atlanta for my wife and I (especially considering that we just were there 2 months ago to visit the new World of Coca Cola).. got through all 61 beverage varieties there too :->

Send me a PM, I've got a case or so left and I can go get some more if needed.