Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Fanta finally hits Toronto shelves...

Four flavours available Grape, Red Tangerine, Cream Soda, the last flavour I believe is Wildberry which nobody is carrying in my area. Overall they taste pretty good, I swear "Cream Soda" tastes exactly like "Barq's Red Cream", though Red Tangerine easily is the best of the bunch, while grape tastes too much like a grape freezie...

I hope the flavour variants of Coke Zero (Vanilla/Cherry) don't get delayed like Fanta was...

Default Speaking of Fanta

I was recently in Concord, NC, and while there I found Orange Fanta Zero in a Wal-Mart store. I also found Diet Orange Crush. While the Diet Crush was a disappointment, the Orange Fanta Zero was the best diet orange soda that I've ever tasted. It was better than Diet Sunkist, and much better than the Diet Crush.

Quote Originally Posted by CitrusCola View Post
    I was recently in Concord, NC, and while there I found Orange Fanta Zero in a Wal-Mart store. I also found Diet Orange Crush. While the Diet Crush was a disappointment, the Orange Fanta Zero was the best diet orange soda that I've ever tasted. It was better than Diet Sunkist, and much better than the Diet Crush.
    I have to admit, I was very surprised by Fanta Zero. Regular Fanta is pretty much swill, or at least that's what most people say, but Zero is pretty darn good. I don't know if it's better than Diet Sunkist, but it's right up there with it.

I hate Fanta Zero. The taste too strong, and it makes me feel sick. I have about 9 cans of it at home and I don't think I'm going to drink them.

Give me Diet Sunkist or even Diet Tropicana Twister any day.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CitrusCola View Post
    i agree. fanta orange zero is great! i have to hunt to find it though. luckily, one of the supermarkets in my neighborhood carries it from time to time so i can stock up.

Quote Originally Posted by mjb1124 View Post
    I hate Fanta Zero. The taste too strong, and it makes me feel sick. I have about 9 cans of it at home and I don't think I'm going to drink them.

Give me Diet Sunkist or even Diet Tropicana Twister any day.
    i don't like diet tropicana twister. it tastes like a baby aspirin to me... kind of chalky.

fanta zero tastes like an orange popscicle to me.

I doubt Canada will get Fanta Zero anytime soon, all in all, the Fanta flavours don't taste as good as their Crush rivals. I also found out why most stores are not carrying "Wildberry", it has to be the most disgusting beverage i've ever tasted. I would'nt doubt if Wildberry was the first flavour in the line to be discontinued. Grape doesn't taste that good either, as it's Freezie/Popsicle flavour leaves alot to be desired. Ch*$st even Cynar Grape tastes better than Fantas own...
    Last edited by Popboy; 08-05-2007 at 11:58 PM.

Cool

who owns Crush? i don't think i even see that in NYC anymore. is it really as good as everyone says?

Cadbury Schweppes owns Crush.

Quote Originally Posted by popologist View Post
    who owns Crush? i don't think i even see that in NYC anymore. is it really as good as everyone says?
    Crush has some decent flavours in their line, more times than none, it's the more obscure flavours that taste the best (i.e. Pinapple, Lime). I heard Crush Cream Soda is a hard to come by in America, but it's not as elusive here in Canada...