Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Monster on a Rampage !!!

Results count and Monster seems to keep feeding this jaugernaut. Over 50% increase in sales??? AB must be doing something right..... Good for you Hansen's .... great job! Seems like we have a new boss in town.

Still too early to talk about A-B's impact on the brand - if you notice, they also talked about the significant termination costs associated with moving the brand away from the old distributors.

Philadelphia Coke has it around here - they seem to do really well with it.

I marvel at what they have done in the energy drink market in just a few short years... soon they will push Red Bull to number 2 in sales the way it is going..... amazing....! Monster Energy Drink.....number 1.... who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by SumPoosieCat View Post
    I marvel at what they have done in the energy drink market in just a few short years... soon they will push Red Bull to number 2 in sales the way it is going..... amazing....! Monster Energy Drink.....number 1.... who knew?
    Rodney Sacks Evidently

It's so sweet, It barely even taste's like an energy drink. No one can resist the taste. No wonder it's becoming so popular.

It's sweet, there are a lot of flavor variations, and with the introduction of the three coffee energy drinks, they have the most variety out of any of the major energy drink companies. That is the main reason they are doing so well: variety means something for everyone!

Monsters new Coffe+Energy drinks are great, I've tried all 3 and will give Monster Tumbs up for mocha and bean. Rockstar roasters should be here sometine next month to challenge Monsters Java. any one else heard the release of Rockstar's coffe's yet?

They continue to move the category forward and appears to be poised to overtake Red Bull for the number one spot in the US. This to me is simply amazing. What is going on at Red Bull that a drink can start from scratch just a few years ago and zoom up to Red Bull in a blink. Why have they refused to expand the Red Bull brand when others around them have done with such success ?

"Why have they refused to expand the Red Bull brand when others around them have done with such success ?"

Because they're europeans. Misplaced pride, stubbornness, ego, backwards, slow. "We started this category so we don't need to follow the trends".

Red Bull's outrageously expensive marketing is what's keeping them at #1 overall right now. I think it's a matter of time before Red Bull becomes the RC Cola of energy drinks, and Monster and Rockstar the Pepsi & Coke of this category.

I agree completely with the statement above.