Bevboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster 32oz!!!

Default Monster 32oz!!!

Just got a heads up from one of my accounts that Monster is coming out with a 32oz can! We all wondered if it would go any bigger...now we know. From what I hear, its called Monster BFC and it will be in a 32oz can. Does BFC mean what I think it does?!?

Anyone else heard of this yet?

They should have just done the inevitable and jumped to the One-Gallon package. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CStoreCatMan View Post
    Just got a heads up from one of my accounts that Monster is coming out with a 32oz can! We all wondered if it would go any bigger...now we know. From what I hear, its called Monster BFC and it will be in a 32oz can. Does BFC mean what I think it does?!?

Anyone else heard of this yet?

Default Crazy

Who in there right mind would want to drink a 32oz energy drink? Crazy!

Yeah, it's a resealable 32oz can. I'm not quite sure how that will fit on a cooler shelf. From what I heard, they were going to offer it up to on-premise accounts to make Jager Bombs. Although, again, where do you store a 32oz can behind a bar?

Oh yeah, and BFC means exactly what you think it does.

CR

Awesome! Time for one Big ****in' Can!

Default 0:)

there is a god.
    -www.myspace.com/littlegarr

Actually, I did... but I never posted anything, since I thought people in the know knew about it and I didn't want to get them in trouble, and I didn't have much proof, just someone else's word which may, or may not be true. But it's true, and I can't wait.

When I was in college last semester, the guys who distribute monster in my area came with a whole bunch of free samples and what not, said they where going to come out with a 32oz can.

monster BFC... i love the name. thats an awesome name. LOL!

That is crazy. I remember another energy drink that came in 1L and I think 2L size. I think that was Wired energy drink. But this is half way rediculous. It will probably sell, but that is just crazy. They probably wouldnt make as much of a profit, but why not just start to sell to the 7-11 fountain drink business if people want that much...I think I would be sick if I had that much. But, if you are having a party, its probably a pretty cheap way to get an energy drink mixer.

I'm quite sure it will become popular and unfortunately, I predict it will attract an enormous amount of negative press for Monster and energy drinks as well. The internet exploded in the last couple weeks with the news story about the Australian motocross athlete who's heart stopped after consuming 8 Red Bulls in 5 hours.

Critics of the industry are becoming increasingly vocal about the amounts of caffeine people are ingesting (just ask the Redline people on this board.) A 32 oz package offered up by the 2nd most popular e-drink company in the US is going to raise an enormous amount of attention. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

CR
    Last edited by Coco Rico; 08-31-2007 at 02:26 PM.