Bevboard

Default Coke buys a brain

Coke buys a brain

and gives up on being blak in the USA, back to the white board for the overpaid and brain dead executives in mickey mouse land.

It’s no secret that beverage innovation is what makes the industry go ‘round. New categories, new platforms, new formats, new flavors, and new technology all play an integral role in bringing “choices” to the consumer. Consumers want more from their beverages - unique profiles, increased functionality, and new packaging - however, they are unwilling to give up flavor and convenience. With increased attention toward the beverage industry, it is challenging to stay focused on core brands while exploring “true” innovation.
    Brain Twist is about creating Profitable Volume Through Innovation. A new brand is not just developed and tested in a focus group. A new brand needs an entrepreneurial team that will provide attention 24/7, a team that has the ability to nurture and tweak it along the way in the real world.
    If you are looking to become a brand owner of a unique new beverage, or if you have an idea for a beverage that you want to develop for your portfolio – contact us to learn more about how Brain Twist can create Profitable Volume Through Innovation for you.

Red face

what are you ever talking about...?!?

I read that post a few times and I check out
    the website. IMO....it looks and "smells" like spam.LOL
    As my great grand Daddy "crown top" Zabe use to say,
    "If it has no fizz than it ain't soda". LOL
    Last edited by Mr Zabe; 09-07-2007 at 03:23 PM.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zabe View Post
    As my great grand Daddy "crown top" Zabe use to say,
    "If it has no fizz than it ain't no soda". LOL
    He's right!!! I do have some fizz..
    Drink responsibly....drink soda!