Bevboard

Default Anyone heard of.....

Cuba Energy Drink? A local distributor is looking to add this product to their portfolio. I'm just looking for any info on this ED.

THX

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullFan View Post
    Cuba Energy Drink? A local distributor is looking to add this product to their portfolio. I'm just looking for any info on this ED.

THX

What is a Cuba energy drink, the urine of castro mixed in with the flavor of cuban cigars, hmmm sounds like a new Coke product..........

I would like to donate the future funds (royalty for brain twist) of this new coke product ( when democracy sweeps Cuba and coke invades ) to the fighting fund to combat

the secret coke policy ( if i get caught with my pants down) of prevention of retailers with whom it has contracts from using rival company coolers in stores, while giving preferential treatment to wholesalers and retailers who use Coke exclusively.

anyone try a Greece energy drink

I heard it is very slippery and very hard to detect.

Default Has anyone tried Fyxx Water?

Has anyone tried fyxx water? I beleive it is pretty new to the market. It is a caffeinated water. Fyxx Energy Drink

Default Cuba herbal energy juice

I found this site on the can. Shoreline Computer Services If anyone is interested.
    Last edited by RedBullFan; 09-12-2007 at 11:25 PM.