Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Jones Hype machine"Busted"

It looks as if Peters diarrhea of the mouth finally is getting wiped off of his stupid little face. How can a company the has a slogan run with the little guy, continuously not make a profit, be 1200% over valued(Thanks Jim Cramer for the Hype machine at its finest), continuously miss the mark over and over, execution wise and finnacially, pay for the rights to the Seattle seahawks stadium then charade as the little guy? This is text book ENRON. Pete sells 2.5 million US Dollars of his own shares and 4 other BOD members sell all of there shares, at peak price before announcing the bad news again, from one side of their mouth while on the other side they talk more s**t.

Why would I as a distributor of Jones continue to work my ass off selling the bottles while Pete and his crew find every way possible to undermine all of my hard work? 16 oz cans for $.99 cents then why would you buy a bottle for $1.59? and then try to sell major retailers direct behind my back for less than I buy it for?

Rain maker no more it looks like it will be snowing early in seattle this year!

Red face

sounds like sour grapes...the fact is the bottles still sell great. Pvs is building the company and will turn it into a powerhouse. The 24c products are excellent,the pcs sodas are much improved and just wait for the new energy drink.
    9 PRO TEAMS have approached them to do biz this summer and after they do the seahawks well this year he will expand to others. I find it quite amusing that you slam him and the company. I'm sure you have equally impressive credentials. If you are a distributor of jones i suggest you call him and complain instead of coming here and whining. Have a great day.

Wink

oh ,on him selling a few shares. He still holds 1.6 million. I guess its terrible that he sold a 100,000 shares. Allocating your fortune is stupid huh?
    As far as the bod, this is their pay for being on the board. They have a certain time frame where they can sell if they like. They chose to do so. That is not against the law. They sold during the same time period the year before as well. Thats a fact. The cfo bought shares at approx 18 dollars a share himself. Currently,he is down half his investment. I guess he set out to screw himself right?
    Sorry dude, your full of hot air and whine. Doesnt fit you well. Now, im gonna go enjoy a 24c,once again have a great weekend!

Default Here is the proff you ichy cheerleader

Sweet deal for Jones Soda honchos?

Also word on the street is that the 24c is not moving, pallets are being returned as we speak and stores are griping about the slow,slow movement. Jones Production plants are full of product and no where to go.

If you want me to dig deeper on my facts I will. But I think the seattlePI has done that for me!

Just dont choke on the last 24c you may ever drink because it will be DC unless PVS puts his ego again in front of reality? It does not sell!

Bottom line on the Seattle Seahawks football fans are the biggest die hard Coke and Pepsi Drinkers in the nation, If you dont think there will be a revolt then sit on the side lines and watch from your high chair son.

Talking

so glad you are an expert about jones. I happen to live in the area and hate to break your arrogance and know it all attitude about seahawk fans. Jones is doing well with the hawks so take your coke and pepsi and put it up your bigbottom. You obviously pick and choose what you want to report. HMMM ,couldnt be a coke or pepsi guy guy could you?
    Jones is so terrible thats why they are now a national brand. 9 pro clubs have contacted them about working with them. Yeah, sounds just terrible.Good comedy on your part. Now its time to go get some more 24c!later bigrear.

Thumbs up

oh, and the stores i buy it from say 24c is doing well. Jones name is growinggggggggggggg.look out,i know it saddens you. lol

Ichi....without the PR blast...does it look weird that so many of the directors sold off most, or all of their stock, after all the extra hype, after the stock went so high, and before all the bad news came out? I'm not saying anyone did anything wrong, but to me, that does raise a flag.

Smile

Ron, i wish the bod held their options but it is theirs to do with what they wish. These directors don't work for free. If the shares were 5 dollars would there be 1 person bitching.
    Heck the stock had a high of 32. They sold their options @ approx 18 in the time frame they were allowed. I hope the co. changes policy to make the bod hold onto a certain percentage. Pvs has held firmly to his shares. He could have dumped a ton at 30 ,he didnt.
    Just because cramer overhyped the co. and got a bunch of ignorammusses involved in it is not the bod's fault. This co. is growing and will bouce back. Everyone wants to blame someone else and wants the quick buck. BigRear is a basher, check his past posts. He is not genuine so his statements and opinions get flushed like used tp. I realize you had issues with jsda back in the day,but you were honest in that you also saw some positive things they had. I respect you for being honest and fair minded. I do not agree with everything jsda does but i see alot more i like than i dislike and i believe they fly in 08.I see it around me everyday (and no im not an employee!)

10 years we have waited and again waited? Ichy are you even a share holder? You dont sound as if you can afford to own this wonderful stock, from this wonderful company. These are the facts my little ichy freind. Not by me but by the Seattle PI who broke the story and continues to turn up new evedence of prior acknowledgement of the dump. Now hundreds of hard working share holders that flipped the bill for the BOD memebrs and peters parachute richs to pilpher until their bellys were full and leave the little guy with the 6.5 million dollar bill, but of course not your beloved Jones soda. No one should get a bonus when the company missed execution, missed expectations and just plain f**ked up the whole can thing and then continue to shoot off the mouth about its greatness! Show me the money, Ichy show me the money!

If you are so removed from the company (not an emplyee) how would you know and You Quote internal information on this board "9 other supposed pro teams have asked for a multi million dollar hand outs from Jones"? More Hype!!! its easy to give away other peoples money but when you have to sell/earn it on the merits its a horse of a different color.

I will send a copy of your email to every jones share holder blog I can find that you an insider call those who have invested in Jones "suckers"! Lets see if you can help Jones a little recover from your well thought out comments more, than you already have ichy!

BigBottomline on this is no results no pay! Gas or Cash no one rides for free not even you ichy!

Thumbs up

big rear!...how do i know 9 pro clubs have contacted them???its pretty easy when it was on one of our news channels the other day. If you did ANY research i bet your fat fingers could find the clip.
    I think you really need to pipe your jaw as you are showing how little you know about the co. and whats going on around it.
    Craig Harris the pi writer has been a cheapshot writer on a few columns now. His article is meaningless and i hope jones management and lawyers take him to court. I have seen some of his other reports and he is basically a hack imho. There is a reason that papers circulation sucks. They can barely give it away.
    Anyway, i really dont need to respond to anymore of your rantings as you are very uniformed. I would also like to inform you that the largest distributor in the pnw is now distributing the jones line and it is rapidly showing up in more stores all the time.Channel checks show it is doing well. The Seahawk exposure is all over. The fact is none of this matters to you as you are blind and have been anti the co. since way back.
    Good for you, wish you well in your bashing,you definitely need some improvement though.Im sure you'll feel the need to respond as you will have to have the last word, so you can have it. Im done responding to you, your not objective and life is too short to butt heads with one who is full of venom. Goodluck in your life,enjoy the time you got.