Bevboard

Default cherry/black cherry soda

Hello! I've been a longtime lurker, and this is my first post!

I am hoping someone can tell me what kinds of cherry and/or black cherry sodas are available around me in Minneapolis, MN.

Here's my knowledge of cherry/black cherry around here: Supermom's (carried at Super Americas only?) used to make both until the early 90's or so (does anyone else remember how good most of their sodas were?) Quite a few places carried cherry Best Yet until it stopped being sold in MN a few years back (I called Best Yet in OK to ask about it today and was told that they are hoping to find a distributor here.) Rainbow used to carry cherry Jolly Good when they were bought out by Roundy's at first, but they dropped Jolly Good for Roundy's own soda, and they don't make cherry although they do make black cherry, which I think is only ok, like Cub's SuperChill version. Elf used have a cherry soda I saw at some Supervalus in the late 80's/early 90's (is Elf even made anymore?)

That's all I know!

I'm in NE Minneapolis and sell glass bottled beverages. Here is what I have..

Cherry:
    Crush Cherry
    Jolt Cherry Bomb
    Jones Cane sugar cherry
    Lolli's Cherry Pop

Black Cherry:
    Cott's black cherry
    IBC's
    Boylan's
    Boylan's Natural
    The Switch
    Iron Horse
    Thomas Kemper
    Boylan's Diet
    Jones Sugar Free Black Cherry
    Sioux City

Other Cherry flavors:
    Cheerwine
    Moxie Cherry Cola
    Frostie Cherry Limeade
    Henry Weinhard's Cherries & Cream
    Stewart's Cherries & Cream

Can you get Point Black Cherry Cream (Stevens Point Brewery - you may have to go a little south)? Pretty good stuff. There is also Spring Grove. Here's the Minnesota Retailers from their web site.
    BTW: They came out with Point Orange Cream this year - YUM!

I can get all 8 flavors of Spring Grove, Presently I just don't have any on hand. I was just listing what I knew I had on hand.

As for Point Premium, I believe I can get all 4 flavors but presently am out. I know I've had their root beer and cream soda in the past. Not sure if I'm offered the other 2.