Bevboard

Default Monster Energy 8.3 oz Can

Where can I find these smaller cans of Monster Energy Drinks 8.3 fl oz. I've seen them at gas stations in Ohio but no where else. I'm looking to add them to some of my red bull vending machines.

I can get them last time i checked at one grocery store here in Janesville, WI

I found them in in East Georgia one time

Default Monster 8.3

Can't find them anywhere in the St. Louis MO Metro Area. Does anyone know of any distributors on the net that has this size?

Although they pop up from time to time in random C-stores, I'm pretty sure the intent is for the 8.3 oz to be exclusively an on-premise package. I believe Monster is offering the small can to bars at half the price of Red Bull's 8.3oz.

CR

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by eVendingEnergy View Post
    Where can I find these smaller cans of Monster Energy Drinks 8.3 fl oz. I've seen them at gas stations in Ohio but no where else. I'm looking to add them to some of my red bull vending machines.
    AB House in Ohio took it from Ohio Citrus, so AB will have them or go to the bar and ask who is doing on-premise for monster. Then PM me so I can send you samples of Rage for your vending.
    CJ <br />Business relations

if u can;t find it anywhere u can always buy them on ebay or amazon