Bevboard

Default Show us your collection

Ok so I out grew my single shelf and so I had to put up 3 new double shelves!

I have plenty of room now. If you want a bigger image email me.
    banned

Impressive collection. Wish I would have saved all the ones I have tried from the start!

and about 15-20 cans in the kitchen on top of the fridge/on nightstand ..i cant afford to drink that many anymore ....so I only have them when I'm playing paintball

Default Finally

Finally someone else posted a photo! Nice collection Bob. Can't afford! That is why they have big lots. I picked up some 24oz Boo Koos there for 1 dollar each just last week!
    banned

, yeah, ours still has a few of those..i literally have like no money since starting paintball again...but I'm gonna go eat mexican tomorrow, so I'll go to biglots then... (thats where the majority of my drinks are from anymore ) ... I've seen u on energy fiend before haven't I? ... i help out there sometimes...

Default Yes thats me

I hit all the spots lol. Energy fiend site started it all for me. It got me started collecting anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HOBOBOB View Post
    , yeah, ours still has a few of those..i literally have like no money since starting paintball again...but I'm gonna go eat mexican tomorrow, so I'll go to biglots then... (thats where the majority of my drinks are from anymore ) ... I've seen u on energy fiend before haven't I? ... i help out there sometimes...
    banned

Thumbs up

that is like so cool i only drink pimp juice but i see you have some so awesome so guys go rate pimp juice 5 stars and comment it it does not test on animals

lol, I like pimpjuice, but it costs too much