Bevboard


Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Default Redline girls rock.!

    This is one of the Redline girls at the Weiders olympia in Las Vegas.


    She gave me her number But turned out to be "greg's" number.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chicago,IL
    Posts
    4,552

    Default

    The beverage is better than the model. LOL
    Double facsimiles for sure. LMAO
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kemah, Texas
    Posts
    538

    Talking I would have to try both

    Sure the drink is great but I'd have to try both to compare the two.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zabe View Post
    The beverage is better than the model. LOL
    Double facsimiles for sure. LMAO
    banned

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tracy, Ca
    Posts
    17

    Default Redline "Eye Candy"

    Redline does it right at all the shows they attend. They are famous for the "eye candy". Tried the Redline Power Rush 2.5oz at the show. Insane product! Finally some real competition for 5 Hour Energy.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kemah, Texas
    Posts
    538

    Default Can't wait

    Can't wait to try the Power rush. Hope it shows up in Texas soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by AllProDist View Post
    Redline does it right at all the shows they attend. They are famous for the "eye candy". Tried the Redline Power Rush 2.5oz at the show. Insane product! Finally some real competition for 5 Hour Energy.
    banned

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Westerville Ohio, Las Vegas, Florida !!!
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Thank god the product is better than the models.....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida, United States
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    That girl is Carolina Jimenez. Sweet, Smart, and Sexy. What a combo that is.
    We took her to an Oxygen(magazine) party with us at The Wynn. That girl can dance!!!
    When I get back in the office I will get some pics from my Graphic Artist and post some more......that is, if you guys would like me to! LOL.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kemah, Texas
    Posts
    538

    Default of course

    I'd love to see a good photo. That one looks like a cell phone photo and I'm sure it does not do justice.

    Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    That girl is Carolina Jimenez. Sweet, Smart, and Sexy. What a combo that is.
    We took her to an Oxygen(magazine) party with us at The Wynn. That girl can dance!!!
    When I get back in the office I will get some pics from my Graphic Artist and post some more......that is, if you guys would like me to! LOL.
    banned

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida, United States
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scum1 View Post
    Can't wait to try the Power rush. Hope it shows up in Texas soon!
    My Distributors in Dallas and Houston have already picked up the product. You should see it soon. My West Texas guy hasn't bough tin yet. If he doesn't soon I am going to cut him off!!! LOL
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •