Bevboard

Thumbs up coke zero conquers latin america...

for those who don't know, coca-cola's stock reached an all-time high today. here's an article from bloomberg news explaining why--coke zero, powerade, dasani and vitamin water.
    Bloomberg.com: Worldwide

Yeah!, and despite all the Cyclamates controversy created by El Universal and another newspapers, the sales of Coca-Cola in Mexico raised 7%, and the most selling soda of Coca-Cola in the 3rd quarter was Coca-Cola Zero, the controversy instead of reducing the popularity of Coca-Cola Zero, it increased its popularity...

Source: Crecen 7% ventas de Coca-Cola en México a pesar de escándalo Zero, El Semanario

Thumbs up

coke zero is the best diet soda out there... even better than diet dr pepper (that's right, i said it!). eventually, coke zero will overtake diet coke--it just tastes better!

in fact, that should be it's slogan: It just tastes better.

Quote Originally Posted by popologist View Post
    coke zero is the best diet soda out there... even better than diet dr pepper (that's right, i said it!).
    I agree, maybe one day someone will wake up and add ace-k to diet dr pepper.
    I have 12 packs in my fridge, closet, trunk, and occasionally in random locations.