Bevboard

Thread: Tis the Season!

Default Tis the Season!

I am very pleased that it is that time of year again for the cranberry beverages. I have always loved Cranberry Canada Dry Ginger Ale, but my current vice is the Sierra Mist Cranberry. The Lemon Squeeze just didn't do it for me.

Also, I just wanted to say that I would much rather have Sierra Mist Cranberry in lieu of Pepsi Holiday Spice any season, no matter how much I prefer cola over lemon-lime beverages normally.

Opinions?

While I certainly agree, this is the time of year for cranberry beverages, I feel lemon squeeze was a great drink. Not only that, it was quite appropriate for summer, not for fall.

I thought that Sierra Mist Cranberry was going to be peremenant this time and not a hoilday thing?

I hope it is, but the recent press release here on BevNet says otherwise. Only time will tell, though.

From all the paperwork I have seen it is only an LTO again (at this time). Who knows what will happen in a few months, livewire was only supposed to be an LTO and it became a permanent item after the 2nd time around, code red was initially an LTO but it far far exceeded the expectations and became permanent almost immediatly.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

So... what you're saying is buy, buy, buy and maybe it will stick around? Well, I plan on it anyways.