Bevboard

Default Fanta Fruit Punch -- odd discovery

ok, so i've had fanta fruit punch soda from hawaii and it tastes like fruit punch. Well i just got back from belize and I got a few bottles of fanta fruit punch soda manufactered by the crystal bottling company in belize and it doesnt taste like fruit punch at all. it tastes exactly like the old fanta red cream soda. has anyone else tried it and gotten these results?

Here in my area we have Fanta Fruit Punch, but instead of Fruit Punch its named Tutti-Frutti...

Does it taste similiar to CPlus Tahiti Treat?

im assuming that c-plus tahiti treat is the same as the U.S. tahitian treat fruit punch soda. In that case no, it didn't taste anything like it. In fact it has absolutely no fruit punch taste at all. It really does taste exactly like red cream soda. I thought it was just me so I had a few of my friends try it and that is the common consensus.

also - I hear a lot of people on the board say that tahitian treat is not carbonated, but the ones that we have where i live are. I looked it up and there are in fact 2 variations (carbonated and non carbonated) is the carbonated variety rare?

ramon -- does the tutti frutti taste like fruit punch or doe that taste like cream soda too?
    Last edited by ilikesoda; 11-05-2007 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikesoda View Post
    also - I hear a lot of people on the board say that tahitian treat is not carbonated, but the ones that we have where i live are. I looked it up and there are in fact 2 variations (carbonated and non carbonated) is the carbonated variety rare?
    Its carbonated in my area too.

Only the post-mix syrup is non-carbonated.