Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Inked Energy drink

Has anyone tried it??? I picked it up today @ 7-11. It had a new sign under it in the display case. I got the chikara kind but i havent tried it yet. I'll probably try it tomorrow and update what it tastes like, etc. Also if it matters any i live in PA.

I got it today too and will try it. IS there any other flavor besides chikara?

Yea when I got it there was another flavor too dont remember the name though.

Is it only available at 7-11's?

I believe so as it has a 7-11 mark on the back of the can. I'll try to get a review up of the Chikara flavor in the next few days with a pic of the can.

My picture is up

See it here

Just a note -- Chikara means Power in Japanese, and it is one of the most popular tattoos for guys when they get Kanji tattoos (at least in America).

this drink is going to be a bust for 7-11. it is essentially a 7-11 only brand. it has been in lots of the long island stores, only because it has to be, as it is a corporate approved brand.

Default flavors of Inked

In case anyone is wondering the other flavor besides Chikara is Maori. I have not found it yet.

It does not have to be in their stores, the owners bring it in if they choose. But it is an exclusive item to their stores. What they are trying to do, is switch over some other enerydrink users to their brand. Many stores are giving away free cans with any other energy drink purchase. Their profit margin is a lot higher than with other drinks. If it works for them, great, if not, oh well...