Bevboard

Default Trying to find Sun Drop

Anyone know if Sun Drop citrus soda is sold anywhere but in Tennessee and other areas in the south? They carried it for awhile in Indiana a few years ago (probably as a test market) but it never lasted. I suspect not many people knew what it was. I love the stuff! I have ordered it from the company that cans it on occasion but that gets to be rather expensive. Thanks for your help!

So - I assume you're in Indiana?

How far are you willing to travel?

It may be in Seymour.

Seven Up / RC Bottling Company Inc.

1450 Schleter Rd
    Seymour, IN 47274

If you are ever in East-Central Missouri, we have plenty of Sun-Drop.

Smile Sun Drop in WI and 1-place in MI

Hi There,
    I know they bottle and can Sun Drop in WI.You can get Sun Drop in bottles on the net from Retro Soda in Chicago,IL OR Dan The Soda Man in MI..I think they both allow pick up at their location.

Thanks,
    710 flash

I believe the person that was bottling in Wisconsin passed away in December and has closed shop. Last I heard the son was contemplating on reopening on a limited basis, but haven't heard anything.

I'll ship a case of Sundrop in glass bottles with cane sugar for $24 plus shipping charges.

Thanks

It's in all stores here in Southern Wisconsin. Cans, bottles, regular, diet... Only i wish we had the cherry lemon variety. But at least we have regular.

Quote Originally Posted by Soda-MN-Good View Post
    I believe the person that was bottling in Wisconsin passed away in December and has closed shop. Last I heard the son was contemplating on reopening on a limited basis, but haven't heard anything.

Thanks
    That was King George of Celo Bottling that passed away. Twigs Bottling and Seymour Bottling both in Wisconsin still have it in returnables. You will also find Sun Drop in cans all over eastern Wisconsin.

I can also buy Sun Drop in my local supermarket here in Cambridge Minnesota.