Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Biglots and other deals

Thought I'd start a thread where everyone can post the deals. Not only at biglots but other stores or online even. That way we don't have a bunch of different threads on deals.

To start off I picked up powertrip xtreme 10.5 oz cans at big lots for 60 cents a can as well as Bloom energy in 4 packs for 2 bucks. They had all 3 Bloom flavors so I swapped some cans around so I got all 3 flavors in 1 pack. Good deals all around.
    banned

hess in my area has pepsi ed's like amp and sobe 2 for 3$ not bad
    I'm an acquired taste, if you don't like me acquire some taste

You should have just bought the three 4-packs.

Default I have too many

I would of but I have so many drinks at my house already. I have at least 30 to 40 different drinks I have to try still. My fridge is full lol.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    You should have just bought the three 4-packs.
    banned

In my area, most energy drinks are about .50-.60 cents a can at Big Lots. A lot of other drinks are about that much, too (cheapest being .33 cents).

Wal-Mart has 2L Sprite for .78 cents (haven't been there in awhile, so I don't know if they are still on at that price).

saw 24 oz diet bookoo citrus for a 1.00 at biglots. Also found some ed i never heard of "Who's you Daddy energy" at fred's for 1.25
    I'm an acquired taste, if you don't like me acquire some taste

Quote Originally Posted by scum1 View Post
    I would of but I have so many drinks at my house already. I have at least 30 to 40 different drinks I have to try still. My fridge is full lol.
    I understand that - but it is dishonest to switch out products like that. Do you open 12 packs of soda and change out the cans so you get what you want, too?

If I go into a store and buy a multipack of something, I expect that it's all going to be the same brand/flavor (unless it is a variety pack, of course).

I agree.
    That's very UN-COOL.
    It may seem not such big deal but it
    pretty much makes the other packs unsalable.
    IMO it's not something I would brag about.

Peace Out
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Default well it was biglots

I mean come on. I would not do it at Krogers or Walmart but at Biglots they will just slap a 60 cent sticker on the singles that are mismatched. They were selling some as singles but not all. It's not your typical store. An employee even saw me doing it and said nothing. I did not try to be sneaky about it. Call it a grey area if you want. Remember this is a place that will sell out of date stuff as I have seen many times. They have a hodge podge of drinks all mixed up but if you dig around sometimes you find the odd product. I did not put the swapped out cans in another 4 pack(which are not sealed up anyway) so no one is going to buy a variety pack by mistake. Trust me these will be sold no problem. With a 12 pack of cokes you would have to tear open the box so that is different all together.
    banned

I'm old school.
    I worked in a 30 year old family retail business
    with around 20 retail stores/carts. Shrinkage(broad definition)
    can sink a small busness. That's my back round.
    Not trying to get on your case.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba