Bevboard

Default Pepsi Summer Mix (discontinued) Substitute

(To the mods who keep deleting this... Please know that Summer Mix is DISCONTINUED therefore I am NOT causing loss of business or anything, and the mix requires use of Pepsi anyway. If this is somehow still wrong to post, PLEASE send me a private message or email, so I can know what is wrong about it, because the rules say nothing about this, and as far as I can see this is just the same as telling folks where to find a rare soda, which I've seen plenty of on this board. Thank you.)

Any of you miss Pepsi Summer Mix? I sure do. We've all of course gotta do our part to let them know we love it; contact their customer service/comment line if you haven't already. I have and the lady on the line said she loves it too. Hopefully they'll bring it back next summer (unchanged I hope), or find a way to implement it fully into their lineup.

Unless/until they do though, there's a similar tasting mix-up you can make.

Buy some regular or decaff Pepsi
    Go to a Taco Bell that sells Mountain Dew Baja Blast
    Buy a big cup of that (no ice so it's not dilluted)
    Mix 'em together! I had best results at a ratio of 3 parts Baja to 2 parts Pepsi, but go by what tastes best.

Enjoy! ^_^

Funny, that's just what came to mind when I saw the title of this thread. But I really didn't like Summer Mix, and I'd rather drink Pepsi and Baja Blast separately.

It's still setting on the shelves in Indianapolis in cans.

Aaah! Lucky Indianapolis! I'd so go "Road-Trip!" if gas weren't as bad as it is. T_T

That's a pity that there's no more Pepsi summer mix... I wanted to try it next january...