Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WHO'S YOUR DADDY AT THE $.99c STORE.!

Saw "who's your daddy" at the $.99c Store today.
    Is this good or bad?

N-E,

Not surewhat you mean. Are you asking if WYD is good or are you asking if it is good that WYD is in the 99 cent stores? Remember the old "Queen" song....."another one bites the dust".....? The beverage market place is like water...sooner or later it finds it's proper level.

Default Well

It is a good drink but the fact that it is at 99cent store may not be.
    banned

I also saw it at Fred's in NC.

The shelves at Big Lots are full of all these energy drinks. People with no beverage experience think it's the big thing right now ,and they will make a ton of money at it. The failure rate of new drinks is astounding.

Same with those who got involved in the Red Bull vending fiasco.

WYD is publicly traded. By the sound of the press releases, the drink is doing very well.

Quote Originally Posted by DudeMan View Post
    WYD is publicly traded. By the sound of the press releases, the drink is doing very well.
    Very interesting. The company profile says they have almost 300 products or trademarks. Does anyone know of any other product by this company??

By the way, nosediving from $10 to $.25c is not very healthy. [WYDI.OB]

They started off making t-shirts and other items. When they got into the ED game, that became their main focus.

[QUOTE=NEED-ENERGY;359388]Very interesting. The company profile says they have almost 300 products or trademarks. Does anyone know of any other product by this company??QUOTE]

We've produced a WYD Green Tea ED as well.

I agree with Scum 1. WYD has a couple decent ED's (IMHO). I like the fact that you can now pick one up for $0.99; however, dont' know if that is the right direction for the brand. Wasn't WYD given away in the MTV Award grab bags? Thought I saw that press release somewhere.

Never buy $1 energy drinks! Wired, aftershock, pirana, all these will make you sick. 1 dollar energy drinks use cheaper ingredients. I know like 5 people(including myself) who thew up or had stomachaches from cheap energy drinks. The only one I know of so far is outlaw energy.