Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Monster Unvails New Sku's

Monster just released 5 new sku's of coffe, plus mixxd 16 and 24oz m-80 24oz and heavy metal 32 oz, among the coffe you have a chai tea version and irish blend a low carb edition of the original java's plus a hazel nut, The original Javas are doing really good according to most retailers only time will tell, well FYI for those who care.

Default Cool.

I look forward to trying all of these. Hope they spread faster than the Rockstar roasted drinks. I still have yet to find one of those. I have had the Monster 32oz heavy metal(taste like fresca). I also tried all the original Java Monster drinks which were good. A lot of women like the coffee flavored drinks. Even my wife who does not drink energy drinks liked the java monster drinks. I think maybe the hazlenut flavor will be good. Not sure about the irish creme though. Lo carb always interest me so I look forward to thos as well. My collection welcomes all these new additions!
    banned

I had a comment posted about these on my site. They said they would be available January 1st though I assume that's when they would be announced. Agree with scum that Rockstar takes its time getting things out, but expect we'll see the new Monsters hit the ground quickly though I am still not seeing Heavy Metal around here.

BTW, they're selling 12pk cases of the Java Monster at Sams. 4 of each flavor.

How are all these Monster SKU's doing? It almost seems like an over kill. I know their stratagy is to get enough skus so they can basicaly take over a door with just their brands. But does anyone know how well these are doing? How much their overall brand is growing, and how many new customers these skus are bringing in? Im just curious, and not getting down on Monster. I am just thinking if I had a store, I would give Monster 2 shelfs and say "put your best sellers in there, and if one isnt selling, rotate it out with one that does."

Saw the 24oz M-80 today, and we've got the Heavy Metal at one gas stations in my area.

you actually left one new java flavor out. apparently these are the names that they will have:

Nut Up: hazelnut coffee
    Russian: a white russian [don't know how they're gonna pull that off]
    Irish: Irish cream
    Chai Hai: chai tea
    Low-ball: low-carb coffee, based on the "Mean Bean" flavor

I have yet to see the Heavy Metal in my area either.

The last release of Monster's coffee flavored creations went over well with everyone I heard from, so the next set of coffee cans will be held to a higher level of expectation.
    Spartan Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swedelson View Post
    How are all these Monster SKU's doing? It almost seems like an over kill. I know their stratagy is to get enough skus so they can basicaly take over a door with just their brands. But does anyone know how well these are doing? How much their overall brand is growing, and how many new customers these skus are bringing in? Im just curious, and not getting down on Monster. I am just thinking if I had a store, I would give Monster 2 shelfs and say "put your best sellers in there, and if one isnt selling, rotate it out with one that does."
    Ron, I couldn't agree with you more. There has to be a limit on SKU's. Afterall, if you try to be everything to everyone you certainly limit yourself as far as overall volume because there just aren't enough slots in the door.
    Flavor extensions are great for the build up of any brand but then the law of deminishing returns kick in.
    If I am fillin up a 6 bay truck with 20+ skus of my ED then somewhere I am going to lose volume.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!