Bevboard

Default Nofear super energy not sobe?

Got one of these mixed in with some sobe no fear drinks at a local store.
    No Fear Energy

It's not even bottled by the same company and says Sobe no where on the label. Anyone know about this drink. It rang up as a sobe no fear but is a different can all together.
    banned

Quote Originally Posted by scum1 View Post
    Got one of these mixed in with some sobe no fear drinks at a local store.
    No Fear Energy

It's not even bottled by the same company and says Sobe no where on the label. Anyone know about this drink. It rang up as a sobe no fear but is a different can all together.
    It is a SoBe drink. This is a progression of the NoFear brand to shed the juice image of the SoBe.

Default wow

There was another Sobe no fear there as well. It was a new can design that still had the lizards. I checked the sobe site and there was a link to the site I posted earlier. Like the new can design though with the skull. Reminds me of avenged sevenfold (metal band) logo.
    banned

No Fear is a clothing company and SoBe No Fear has always been a licensing deal (IE: SoBe does not own the "No Fear" trademark).

I think this is just a new marketing plan to remove the SoBe enhanced-water/functional juice connotation from the agressive No Fear ED. Sort of like the same reason why Monster cans read "Monster Beverage Company" in the bottler statement, rather than "Hansen's Natural Corporation".

That being said, I think it's a smart move. The word SoBe was useless and made the product name too long.

I agree the name was too long. Shortening it to No Fear makes sense... at least to me.

New add campaign is all. Besides sobe also has adrenaline and other various drinks. No worries.
    Last edited by b0mbtrac; 01-08-2008 at 12:11 AM.