Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Average daily intake

Just wondering how much caffeine (whether through energy drinks or other methods) do u guys consume a day?..and are you guys dependent on caffeine?(not like u just have it usually, but you get headaches or can't concentrate w/out it) I know that when I have my way its around 200, but sometimes i get stuck around 100 (not fun, but better than nothing) and when I don't have any, i usually can't stay awake in the mornings very easily and might get headaches, just depends.

It varies depending on which Energy Drink(s) I am having that day (I try to have a new one each day). But my guess is between 200-400 milligrams of caffeine in one day.

I usually don't have caffeine on Sundays and I never get a headache. Energy level is usually low but it is Sunday so I tend to be laxy regardless.

Im guessing that I usually take in between 300-400mg a day...

I have been up only a couple hours and made the mistake of drinking a monster BFC on an empty stomach... so that already brings me up to 320mg... and I'm not liking the cold sweats the shaking or the dizziness.... so I don't think I'll do that again.

I'd say I average around 500-600mg a day.

Default At least 400

I drink coffee and energy drinks so I have to Say at least 400mg per day. If i skip a day I have no problems though.
    banned

headaches usually come on the second day for me, but they aren't like migranes, just uncomfortable. If I am doing somethin exciting though (like paintball) I don't always need caffeine. If i'm being agressive enough, i have enough adrenaline.

also, have u guys tried l-tyrosine supplements?..I just got some and am trying it tomorrow morning

Quote Originally Posted by HOBOBOB View Post

also, have u guys tried l-tyrosine supplements?..I just got some and am trying it tomorrow morning
    Try a straight Beta Alanine product. You will be glad you did. In Bulk Raw form it is very inexpensive.
    You can get it at 1Fast400 - Nutritional supplements for health, athletics, diet, and bodybuilding, with free fitness information and articles or Bulk Nutrition - Retail Nutritional Supplements, Bodybuilding and Fitness Articles, and Bulk Specialty Powders!

Do a search for 1fast400's own products. You can get your L-tyrosine- 500grams for $19.99.....recommended serving size for athletic activity is about 2g.
    Last edited by greg; 01-31-2008 at 11:30 AM.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    Try a straight Beta Alanine product. You will be glad you did. In Bulk Raw form it is very inexpensive.
    You can get it at 1Fast400 - Nutritional supplements for health, athletics, diet, and bodybuilding, with free fitness information and articles or Bulk Nutrition - Retail Nutritional Supplements, Bodybuilding and Fitness Articles, and Bulk Specialty Powders!

Do a search for 1fast400's own products. You can get your L-tyrosine- 500grams for $19.99.....recommended serving size for athletic activity is about 2g.

i might just do that..sounds cool..most L that I've had at a time is a gram so far, I plan on around 2 for when i am doin sports

You may want to try Acetyl L-Tyrosine. Its more bioavailable and effective. 500-750mg is a nice dosage for me. You may want to try less to see how you respond. The link below is the only place online that sells the bulk powder.

Beyond A Century Performance Nutritional Products

Quote Originally Posted by NutriVation View Post
    You may want to try Acetyl L-Tyrosine. Its more bioavailable and effective. 500-750mg is a nice dosage for me. You may want to try less to see how you respond. The link below is the only place online that sells the bulk powder.

Beyond A Century Performance Nutritional Products

Joey,
    Did you just "One Up" me???? LOL
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!