Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Dublin Dr. Pepper at Jason's Deli

Wasn't too sure how many people would find this as cool as I did. But for those of you who really enjoy a great sugar beverage (and not HFCS) you should check out Jason's Deli (Jason's Deli) they've trying to go HFCS free and are now offering Dublin Dr. Pepper:

Most of their drink selection is HFCS-free now: Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke, Diet CF Coke, Water (:P), some type of Hi-C, then they have Sprite, and Coke.

which Jason's Deli? I noticed you travel Bham alot, i live in the Bham area.....
    I gotta try some of that.

Quote Originally Posted by rollntider View Post
    which Jason's Deli? I noticed you travel Bham alot, i live in the Bham area.....
    I gotta try some of that.
    It's at all the Jason's Deli's nationwide because they're trying to cut down on HFCS usage and yes I've been to Birmingham, great soda finding area!

That's sweet news. Next time I'm in that area I'll check it out. I'll have to see if the Jason's Deli in the Houston area is doing the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by skylark68 View Post
    That's sweet news. Next time I'm in that area I'll check it out. I'll have to see if the Jason's Deli in the Houston area is doing the same thing.
    They are ALL of them have it.

Smile Dublin Dr Pepper found in Tulsa Jasons Deli

I went out our local Jasons Deli and found Dublin Dr Pepper it is even better coming out of the fountain. Does anyone know how long it has been on the fountain at Jasons?
    stevenveteran

Quote Originally Posted by stevenveteran View Post
    I went out our local Jasons Deli and found Dublin Dr Pepper it is even better coming out of the fountain. Does anyone know how long it has been on the fountain at Jasons?
    They've been trying to get rid of HFCS products for a while but I didn't notice this til last week sometime.

Stupid Michigan. No Jason's Deli and no Sonic Burger. We have Faygo, but otherwise it seems a beverage drought. I just wish I had some of that Dublin Dr. Pepper!

Cool

I feel your pain.LOL
    Chicago does not have them either.
    I did read somewhere that Sonic is expanding
    into the Midwest. Apparently Chicago will get
    a few Sonics in the near future. I can't wait (goes unsaid). LOL
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I never heard of Jason's Deli (no PA locations obviously), but kudos to them for offering sugar versions of soda pops... Dr Pepper especially. Subway with their "health" branding should do the same. The only way I am ever going to try Dublin Dr Pepper is to just break down and order the stuff from the Old Docs Soda Shop website. $40+ is a bit steep for soda pop, but it is cheaper than driving 1/2 a week to the south central US.

Amazingly, PA is FINALLY getting Sonic locations. There are two in the Pittsburgh area and a few near Philadelphia. Though I am 90 miles from Pittsburgh, so it is still a trip for me.

On a side note, with the way Target is, I am kinda surprised Dublin Dr Pepper isn't showing up in their fountains anywhere.
    Last edited by Tech_Guy; 02-09-2008 at 10:01 PM.