Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Full Throttle Mother - $0.89 - Being Discontinued?

Just thought I'd pass this on. I saw Full Throttle Mother at Macey's today on sale for $0.89. All the other Full Throttle drinks were regular price ($1.99). I'm assuming this is because they are discontinuing it - any word? I tried it once and, although it wasn't my favorite drink, I didn't think it was as horrible as some other people have indicated.
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."

Default saw it at dollar tree

Dollar tree has it 2 for 1 dollar!
    banned

They had to overproduce when this first came out. All of mine I pulled this week(Feb 4) or it goes our March 3rd. The new stuff I sent in is early June. That's unheard of date wise on energy. It really is not moving.

Bhamcokeman is right, all the Mother that is in the Dollar Tree and Big Lots all have a early March date on time, it's not moving - but it's not dead yet. CCBCC never picked it up, didn't like that "Bad Mother" implied "Bad Mother #$%@#@"

Coke is DC'ing it nationally. Probably one of the worst ideas for an ED yet..didn't have a chance. Who comes up with these things?????

Default do they taste test this stuff

It just did not taste good. I don't know anyone who liked the flavor at all.
    banned

I just picked up 4 cans at the dollar tree by my house..... they had about 30 cases on display.....cant beat 4 cans for 2 bucks

I hope that it's not being discontinued -- this is by far my favorite energy drink flavor. I was both elated (I regularly pay $2.39 a can for Full Throttle "Bad Mother") and alarmed (worried that they were discontinuing it) to see it for 50 cents a can at Dollar Tree!

i saw it 4/1.00 at woodmans last week, lol.

It was so gross....what is that flavor even supposed to be?