Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Coke Zero Cherry???

I know that apparently the idiots at coca cola have killed vanilla coke and coke zero vanilla despite the fact they were pretty popular....also it seems it is getting more difficult to find coke zero cherry...I went to four supermarkets and both Target and Wal Mart yesterday and finally found a Waldbaum's carrying it. From all indications coke zero cherry has been doing real well.

What do these coke bottlers have for brains?

Default I don't understand either.

Cherry Coke Zero will be at my local grocery store one week, and then it will vanish for a month or two. Then, it reappears, and the process repeats. It's the same way in Target stores. I've never seen it in Wal-Mart. Vault Zero vanishes and reappears in the same way. You would think that the folks at Coca Cola would want to make their products readily available to customers.

Cherry Zero is everywhere down here

Both Cherry and Vanilla zero are around here. Vanilla regular coke too, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob The SURGE Drinker View Post
    Both Cherry and Vanilla zero are around here. Vanilla regular coke too, for that matter.
    in 2 liter bottles??????

We got cherry zero in all packages, vanilla in all packages and vanilla zero in 12pk and 2L

Quote Originally Posted by MATHA531 View Post
    in 2 liter bottles??????
    I've only seen Coke Zero Cherry in 2L bottles if you need any?

Just because a brand is not in the package you want it in doesn't mean it was killed off.

Vanilla and Vanilla Zero should be available in 12 pack cans. I know we carry a much bigger variety in 12 pack cans than in 2 liters in my area.

Have you ever tried putting in a request form at the service desk of the store, or speaking to a manager or calling the Coke plant, rather than going to a bunch of different stores?

We have all the Coke Zeros: regular, vanilla, and cherry. I see them in 2L and 12 packs. "We" meaning Jefferson and Westmoreland Counties in PA.

I spoke to the manager at my local grocery store about it. He said that Coca Cola has a set amount of shelf space for their products, and that they often pull one product for a while in order to put out something else that they want to promote. Currently, they are pushing an 8-pack of 12-oz. (instead of 6-pack, 500-mL.) plastic bottled products (Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and Sprite) that the store has not offered in the past. In order to make shelf space for those, I was told, Coke pulled some of their other products (Cherry Coke Zero, Vanilla Coke, Vault Zero, etc.).

I still don't see the logic behind this move. Why push a different package size for products that are already available in 2-L bottles, 500-mL bottles, and 12-oz. cans when it means taking some products away from the customers entirely?