Bevboard

Default Locate Vault Red Blitz in cans.....

i'm in the central NC area, looking for vault red blitz in cans (we have 20oz's) anywhere from upstate SC to lower VA. any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Bring'em Back!

Tropical Sprite Remix, Pepsi Vanilla, Sierra Mist Orange (Undercover or not!)

I found six packs in Wal-Mart supercenters in NC, but that was back in October. I found them in Gastonia and Rocky Mount.

Apparently 12 packs are coming out soon, and they should be more widely available than the 6 packs were.

Smile

Any idea when? I've been dying for the Red Blitz in cans around here (Utah), but have yet to see any.
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."

i saw a thread here, or vaultkicks.org, er somewhere.......about them being at a gastonia walmart a while back. (october, fusion was saying, might've been your thread) i checked there a couple of weeks ago and they didn't carry them anymore. hope that's not a bad sign. i'd love to see some fridgepacks soon.
    Last edited by el hombre de los moleculos; 02-15-2008 at 07:22 PM.
    Bring'em Back!

Tropical Sprite Remix, Pepsi Vanilla, Sierra Mist Orange (Undercover or not!)

Production of 6pk 12oz cans of VAULT Red Blitz have stopped, as it was just a trial package but you want some expired products, I have some 6pk's that expired on FEB0408 (that I bought back in May/June of last year, ha.) let me know, and I'll be happy to sell you some - I have about 6-7 cases.

Like fusion said, you'll be able to find the 12pk's alot easier, picture below:

The 6 packs I bought in Rocky Mount and Gastonia expire in May.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    The 6 packs I bought in Rocky Mount and Gastonia expire in May.
    Yeah, we had some but I didn't by any because they were coming back so often that I thought they'd be back. Wrong. :|