Bevboard

Default cherry vanilla Dr.pepper starting to disappear

Here in Central Ohio Grocery stores no longer have it on their shelves and convenient stores
    no longer have 20oz plastics. Anyone else having trouble finding it.
    According to drpepper.com Berries and cream is gone but still lists CV.

doug

seen it missing for a while now..only have the diet version I did see a cake in my local farm fresh with Cherry Vanilla Dr.Pepper frosting on it..sounded good.

Regular Cherry Vanilla was barely given a chance by the Pepsi bottler in my area. It was on the shelves here for TWO months only! We still have Diet Cherry Vanilla here. Regular Berries & Cream NEVER appeared on any store shelves here... ever.

Anyway, go to the Pittsburgh area. They have both Cherry Vanilla and Berries & Cream (tho might get hard to find) in both regular and diet. Morgantown, WV has just about any Dr Pepper you want except for a cane sugar version.
    Last edited by Tech_Guy; 02-16-2008 at 03:17 PM.

DCVDP is the only soda I drink. I live in the West Palm Beach area and it is totally gone. They have replaced it with Cherry Chocolate. From my experience and from what I see the DCVDP was always out of stock, however, the Cherry Chocolate has been given greater shelf presence while it just sits there. The whole Pepsi aisle can be blown out and the 6 facings of Cherry Chocolate is full.
    I hope the local bottler will drop the Cherry Chocolate after the introduction dates and replace it with the DCVDP.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Plenty of 12 pack cans of Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper in upstate NY from the Coke bottler.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Alleviate your fears greg..nationally the whole cherry chocolate thing isn't supposed to be around much longer..maybe a month at most.